MaxTrack is a satellite GPS monitoring and dispatching system of transportable objects. Based on GPS and GSM technologies it allows:
- Real-time vehicles tracking on an electronic map;
- Monitoring the status of sensors (e.g. fuel consumption, opening the doors, a state of the alarm system, electronic locks etc.);
- To analyze the routes of vehicles for any time period;
- To set controlled zones on an electronic map and receive signal on crossing the boarders;
- To receive various reports on actual mileage.
- Improved utilization of the fleet by controlling the use of transport, checking the non-forecast truck rides and route optimization;
- Reducing fuel costs by monitoring its use.
- Vehicle Load and Route optimization with the help of specialized software and electronic maps;
- Dynamic optimization of routing solutions by monitoring the actual location of transport units in real-time.
- Operating travel assignments on a real-time basis;
- Possibility to control the location of vehicles and cargo on a real-time basis;
- Waybills and other documentation to reflect the actual path and data on the fuel consumption.
How the system works:
On-board equipment identifies the location, speed and travel direction of the object with the help of GPS Satellite Signals. Also it allows to control device status and stores all the information received in the memory. The collected data after being encoded will proceed to MaxTrack server through GSM system data transfer channel. User of the Tracking system can obtain the necessary information about the object at any time from any device which has access to the Internet. Working on a real-time basis (Maxtrack Online) as well as on an Offline vehicle tracking basis (Maxtrack offline) the system gives opportunity to support unlimited number of moving objects.
Computer Software of control stations displays on the electronic maps: the detailed route with a stops fixing, speed, cross points of control zones and sensors' conditions as a motion track as well as a tabular view.
It allows to save the received data and create reports about:
- work hours;
- presence in a given areas;
- performance of tasks;
- status of sensors etc.
Potential possibility to control:
- observance of working hours and conditions, efficiency of usage of vehicles by operators and drivers;
- visited points, performance of transportation task and time spent for each task;
- transport usage, mileage and speed;
- workspace i.e. using “GeoFencing” system it is possible to predetermine the territory where certain vehicle is allowed to move.
Main possibilities of the GPS-monitoring system and motor transport control:
- visual display of the location of vehicle at present time (Online mode);
- review of motor transport movement record at any time;
- fixing the operations of sensors (place and time);
- simplicity of the cartographical information usage.